February has been an interesting month with the temperamental weather and my intense Spring fever! Some of my makeup choices have been more summer-appropriate, since I’m lusting for warm beach days. So lets get into my favourites!
- Doll 10 Products: I first received these products in a beauty box and hastily disapproved of them because apparently I didn’t like cream products. I have them a try and I LOVE them! The cream blush is so natural, dewey and just makes the skin look beautiful. The highlighter gives an incredible natural glow. When used together, it just means the best skin day!
Mac Melba Blush: I neglect this blush in winter. However, come spring and summer, it’s a must have! It gives the cheeks a nice peachy, pink glow. Bonus: Ingrid Nilsen loves it too…so it must be good!
- Mac Powder Blush in Melba – $26
- Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel: I honestly notice a huge difference after using this peel. It’s extremely gentle, smells great and my skin feels so soft, and my dry patches disappeared.
Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer: These primers are all incredible. I love the Becca Backlight Primer on my cheeks and perimeter of my face, and I put the smoothing primer on my T-Zone. It’s similar to Porefessional, but I prefer the MUFE!
- MUFE Step 1 Primer in Smoothing – $43
LUSH Dream Cream: just all around a gorgeous cream. It has more of a gel-type feeling, and soaks into the skin right away.
- LUSH Dream Cream Body Cream – $27.95
Batiste Dry Shampoo: I love all of Batiste dry shampoos! They are inexpensive and soak up all the oil quickly. This new scent is incredible though! It smells more like a light perfume instead of a dry shampoo.
- Batiste Ella Henderson Sweet and Seduction – bought from Shoppers $8.99
Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat: this product leaves a very transparent, pink colour to the nails, so even when I don’t want to paint them, they still look put together! I had gel nails for years, and now have embraced my natural nails and this product has been a life saver for my recovering nails.
- Essie Grow Stronger – $9.99
Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel Moisturizer: the picture shown is the Extra Dry version that I accidentally bought, but I prefer the regular formula. This moisturizer is incredible! I can’t believe more people don’t talk about it. It’s light, smells great, and hydrates (it has hyaluronic acid!)
- Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel – $18.99
What have you been loving this month?! I’m always on the search for new products. Happy March!! Spring is on it’s way!
Thanks for reading xx,